Kicked for anti-cheat violation(rumblebeard)

• If anyone knows the problem of this error, please tell me
    I did everything to fix it but I still get this error
    The support team did not help me at all
    If you know the solution, please tell me

帖子
    查看
  • @iniloo What were you doing right before this happened ?

• هیچی
    من بعد از یک سال وارد بازی شدم اما ایندفعه با گیم پس
    و با این ارور مواجه شدم
    با اکانت های دیگه ای هم تست کردم اما بازهم ارور rumblebeard را دریافت میکنم

• @iniloo Doesn't let me translate.

• @sa1tynutz
    Sorry
    Nothing
    I entered the game after a year, but this time with Game Pass
    And I encountered this error
    I tested with other accounts, but I still get the rumblebeard error

• @iniloo Well, what happened last time you played ?

• @sa1tynutz Last year, the game was played well for me
    But this time I encounter rumblebeard error
    Last time I played with Steam, but this time with Game Pass

• This error indicates that you have been banned from the game due to cheating. The "Rumblebeard" error is specifically associated with anti-cheat measures detecting unauthorized modifications or exploits. If you are playing on a PC, this error suggests that your account has been flagged for violating the game's terms of service.

• @theonemoney2163 I tried with other accounts too
    Does this mean that the problem may be with the Gamepass account?

• No , it simply says you cheated and now got punished ... Rare has warned numerous times that cheaters are not tolerated and they don't laugh nor forgive about these things

• Bro, how are you?
    In all this time that I have been playing games, I have not even once gone to a cheat or anything else
    I am telling you that I came back after 2 years and bought the game pass for Sea of ​​Thieves to play it.
    But I face this error
    If I am a cheater, why should I ask others for help?
    Be reasonable first

• @iniloo
    False positives happen as well.

You probably find some better help by submitting a ticket here: https://support.seaofthieves.com/requests/new

• @iniloo u playing from gamepass right cuz gamepass give u like half the game somthing like a demo sot never was fully on gamepass only something like a demo

• @theonemoney2163 said in Kicked for anti-cheat violation(rumblebeard):

@iniloo u playing from gamepass right cuz gamepass give u like half the game somthing like a demo sot never was fully on gamepass only something like a demo

This is false information.

• hello. I use translator
    I had this situation: I was just playing the latest Tails when I first got rumblebeard and then a permanent ban. Now I bought a game on a new steam account, created a new xbox profile and can't enter the game with the rumblebeard error. What should I do? Support says they can't offer anything to do. Windows 10, updated a week ago

帖子
查看
页数 14/15