An Awkward Alliance

• I started my session in a LFG galleon that was stacking FotD, and it initially was going as usual. But shortly before finishing the first fort, a brigantine showed up. Oddly, it was both shooting and asking for an alliance, but by then the battle was on

Unfortunately, we sank, but the brig just sat there while we sailed back. They hadn't done anything to the fort, but again requested an alliance. We figured out that there had been some miscommunication on their part between the crew, but the alliance nevertheless was formed after yet again trading shots.

5 forts were stacked, though both ships made sure to park with a broadside angle and with constant monitoring of the other side. The tension was eventually defused when fishers from each ship traded bait and helped each other, and we all enjoyed plenty of gold and rep.

Never thought I'd see an alliance between ships who fought not just once, but twice!

帖子
    查看
  • Best of both worlds

intense and wholesome

cool encounter

• That's awesome, reminds me of a time when I was duo slooping with a friend and we got sunk at spawn, cut an hour later the same ship rolled up and started a fight so we where during it out and then they got the kraken. We decided to have a ceasefire and deal with said kraken, afterwords I took us away in case they decided to start shooting again but we ended up making friends, sadly it was cut short as we hit a keg in the water from our previous fighting and flipped while going to meet up, then a server merge separated us from our newfound allies but was definitely interesting to have a super hostile crew turn friendly over shared kraken trauma 😂

帖子
查看
页数 1/3