OK so I'll ask here. Why do I lose everything when I log out/in?

• I've asked elsewhere and no one responds. WHY does the game start me all over every time I log out and back in? I played yesterday and had loot in my boat and logged out. When I logged back in again I had to pick a boat and start from the beginning. HEY RARE! W*F?

帖子
    查看
  • @jibsman48 Because you're not on the same server when you log back in. Sell EVERYTHING before logging out.

• @jibsman48 . . . are you being serious here? i thought it was common knowledge that anything not nailed down does not stay on your ship. it would be exploited very hard if people could stockpile a c**p ton of loot and log out when being chased.
    if you were losing ranks and gold in your coin purse as well as all your skins, then that would certainly be something to worry about.

• Yes I am being serious. I have a life, and sometimes don't have the time to go sell everything before I log out. Guess I'll just go back to Overwatch, and dump this piece of s**t. Thank dog I used the 15 day trial, rather than wasting money. Too bad, I enjoyed sailing. The premise is good. Could I bury my loot and come back and get it? Apparently not, as someone said you get logged back in to a different server.
    Thanks for replying though. I asked this question several places and got nothing.

• @jibsman48 Im sorry but you're being really stupid.

• @jibsman48 said in OK so I'll ask here. Why do I lose everything when I log out/in?:

Yes I am being serious. I have a life, and sometimes don't have the time to go sell everything before I log out. Guess I'll just go back to Overwatch, and dump this piece of s**t. Thank dog I used the 15 day trial, rather than wasting money. Too bad, I enjoyed sailing. The premise is good. Could I bury my loot and come back and get it? Apparently not, as someone said you get logged back in to a different server.
    Thanks for replying though. I asked this question several places and got nothing.

Haha well played. I say this cos noone is that much of a moronic loser. 😁

• @jibsman48 a dit dans OK so I'll ask here. Why do I lose everything when I log out/in? :

Yes I am being serious. I have a life, and sometimes don't have the time to go sell everything before I log out. Guess I'll just go back to Overwatch, and dump this piece of s**t. Thank dog I used the 15 day trial, rather than wasting money. Too bad, I enjoyed sailing. The premise is good. Could I bury my loot and come back and get it? Apparently not, as someone said you get logged back in to a different server.

Wow i saw many critics adressed to SoT but you are the first one whining for planks and bananas :')

• @raggedy-rackham no. this person is expecting his chests to stay on the ship after he logs out.

帖子
查看
页数 3/8