Will we ever see these?

• So, this is an image from an official SoT wallpaper since the game launched last year. It's often featured in promotional material and used for a background on Xbox clubs. My question is...

When in the blue blazes are we going to see these sails in the game? For a game with snakes being strewn throughout it's lore, you would expect to see more serpent-related cosmetics. There are none that I can recall ever seeing. What gives?

帖子
    查看
  • i remember suggesting ages ago about ship cosmetics to unlock when getting commendations completed, chicken,pig,snake figurehead etc possibly getting different parts for each lvl.

• @monkey-d-flibly I know there is a lot of cosmetics in screenshots and videos that will be introduced to the game eventually, but I do wish there was some merchant commedation-specific animal cosmetics. My personal lore for my pirate draws a lot of inspiration from snakes and I often roleplay with my friends to depict that.

• Both the hull and the sails are magnificent! I hope they became available to us at some point.

• A long time ago, I asked a similar question, back then regarding the rowboat in the official logo, the skull-tentacle sails, the parrot, gems, and cat in the 2016 E3 trailer, etc.

Rare's response?

"If it's in the advertising, you WILL eventually see it in the game"

We got the rowboat, and the gems, and we know pets are coming. So, far, I believe them. Still waiting for the skull tentacle sails though.

• @dat-boy-killjoy said in Will we ever see these?:

@monkey-d-flibly I know there is a lot of cosmetics in screenshots and videos that will be introduced to the game eventually, but I do wish there was some merchant commedation-specific animal cosmetics. My personal lore for my pirate draws a lot of inspiration from snakes and I often roleplay with my friends to depict that.

This is a really good point, it would be great to see more faction specific cosmetics which show your preferred affiliation but still allow for variety on the seas. I'm almost certain we'll see more as time goes on :)

• @Monkey-D-Flibly I would love to see sails depicting snakes, pigs, chickens, monkeys, parrots, etc.

• would also like to see a sorrows figurehead that cried

• Thanks for all the support everyone, it seems the community is all for the unreleased cosmetics. I am very excited for the prospect of cosmetics that vary on a pirate's playstyle, such as if I acquired a commedation for a total number of snakes I've caught over my accumulative SoT life. That could also apply to any of the various commedations available in the game now. You get a Kraken and Bonecrusher ship set for taking out a specific number of those enemies, this could cover GH, OoS and Merchants. I assume fishing will bring forth some new commedations and cosmetics as well. Fingers (or hooks?) crossed!

帖子
查看
页数 8/9