Ghost stuff

• I have wanted to see this in the game for a while and I think it would be cool to flex on other crews with but I don't want any more rep levels in athenas fortune I think for the weapons it should be for a lot of kills in arena like 1,000 for every weapon so its a grind and not every one has it and idk how you should unlock the cannons or wheel and capstan but I think the tools should be 1,000 chests skulls and cargo which is double the amount of the pirate legend tools and also I think we need a pirate legend bucket and also pirate legend instruments which should also come in a ghost variant.

帖子
    查看
  • @toastyrar05

While I agree we should have ghost weapons, I say NO to any requirements that require the arena to unlock. Since they require Athena fortune reputation, perhaps something like killing 100 skeletons while on an Athena voyage

• @coffeelight5545 idc how we can unlock them I was just giving ideas but all I really want is just to have them in the game.

• @toastyrar05

I can definitely agree with that. I would also like to see ghost cannons too

• Yes to more ghost gear, no to connecting it to the Arena in any way, given that Athena's Fortune is exclusively an Adventure Mode faction.

• should be 10000 skellies then. and more athena levels. like 40 more.

• @captain-coel plz no i would hate that

• @toastyrar05 which part?

• @captain-coel

I can’t speak for him but definitely no to killing 10,000 skeletons. If they raised the Athena fortune reputation, I would say 25 would be a good maximum amount.

• @captain-coel mostly the athenas fortune rep being that high

• @toastyrar05 this game is supposed to be on a 5+year scale. Athena rep could easily be 50 or more. The regular companies should go way above 50 as well.

• Killing loads of skellies with different weapons like for the arena commendations could be cool.

@coffeelight5545 said in Ghost stuff:

@toastyrar05

While I agree we should have ghost weapons, I say NO to any requirements that require the arena to unlock. Since they require Athena fortune reputation, perhaps something like killing 100 skeletons while on an Athena voyage

I can’t speak for him but definitely no to killing 10,000 skeletons. If they raised the Athena fortune reputation, I would say 25 would be a good maximum amount.

You can probably get 100 skeleton kills in a single fort... 10000 sounds perfectly reasonable when compared to the other legend achievements like sinking 100 skelly ships. It should at the very least take the same amount of time to accomplish.

• @toastyrar05 I would like more ghost items as well. Unfortunately as much as I don’t want to grind i do think it should be higher Athena rep. Athena is only level 10. It’s only fair you get it that way. Ghost had always been from doing Athena.

• @captain-coel like 40 more hmmmm weird wonder why you would bring it to 50. Lol

帖子
查看
页数 3/15