Can Skeleton Pets Please Wear Outfits?

• I don’t personally know if they can, but I have a deep feeling they can’t. Why though?

If they can’t, Rare please allow them too please wear outfits!!!!

I wanna buy all the outfits for the cockatoo but I love my skeleton ones.

This would be a major quality of life improvement to all that own a skeleton pet from Halloween!

貼文
    觀看數
  • @pharaoh-rising

I refused to buy the skeleton cockatoo for this very reason. I asked Rare to fix this problem but was ignored. Sadly, I don’t think this request will ever happen

• No no no no no no no. Just no. That's all I've got to say about my Skelly Pets. N. O.

I can't honestly tell you how unbelievably sad I was when I dropped the money for all the available outfits for the Marmosets and Cockatoos after the rest of them came out, only to find out it was a waste of money as the only pets I use (skelly pets) can't even wear them.

I wish pets had a lot more attention to be honest. I won't get into it all here, but the biggest and most noticeable suggestion I can make for the pets is this:

Give our skeleton pets the ability to wear all the other outfits for their breeds.

It's frustrating to no end that I have these cool looking outfits that my favorite pet can't even wear.

wipes tears

Anywhoozle, this suggestion has got my support!

• I agree. Please let Skeleton pets wear costumes.

• @zevaryian Amen brother!

• @coffeelight5545 we can only hope :)

• I'm specifically avoiding the purchase of all holiday items because of things like this - they're not "mainstream" enough.

• @galactic-geek agreed, I haven’t bought anything except those pets. Too me they were just too cool. I’ll be using it probably till the game ends... so to me it was worth the money :)

• It gets so cold in The Sea of Thieves with no skin...

alt text

Little MacGilicrudnee needs his parka!

• That would be too much work. Especially for time limited pets. The normal pets are just recolours so they can wear one model of clothing. The skeleton pets are different so each model of clothes would have to be adjusted, maybe even remade from the scratch.

• @archaell not really, I don’t think many mind if the cloths are a tad bit baggy. I don’t. Adds the mythical effect. Like it’s skin is invisible kind off...

貼文
觀看數
頁數 4/11