Bed for the sloop

• I would love the prison cell from the sloop replaced with a bed.

You can't use the Brigg anyways so might as well make it more cosy.

I find that having a rug as a bed isn't ideal. I would love a small bed like you have in the brigantine.

Small enough and low enough to emote sleep on.

The emote sleep part is important too. A hammock wouldn't do.

貼文
    觀看數
  • @daringclarky Agree

• I think they will find another use for the brig besides locking up unruly crew mates. Maybe have a prisoner transport mission where the goal is the ferry the prisoner from one place to the next. But the prisoner can be freed by other crews by going on board and opening the door. If you sink the ship while the prisoner is in the brig then the bounty is lost.

• @daringclarky or better yet, let me brig my wife so we can roleplay er I mean um, Yeah I agree, put in a bed.

• Why not a hammock?

• That would be a fine change, I mean, it is useless anyway, so why not? 😀

@galactic-geek said in Bed for the sloop:

Why not a hammock?

Fall damage. 🤡

• @mew-schnee
    A
    A
    A
    a
    a
    a
    h
    h
    h
    🤸‍♂️

• @galactic-geek said in Bed for the sloop:

Why not a hammock?

You cannot emote sleep in a hammock unless they make it interactable. I would like a bed to use my emote sleep emotes.

Because hammocks are so narrow you would likely clip through it even if you could get on. Plus, with all the rocking of the waves etc, the hammock would remain static and unmoving. It wouldn't look good unless it was animated... Which means emote sleeping in it would be way more complicated than a small bed.

Of course if they make it possible then sure, hammock I would be happy with. So long as I can use my admiral sleep emote.

• @coldsheep said in Bed for the sloop:

I think they will find another use for the brig besides locking up unruly crew mates. Maybe have a prisoner transport mission where the goal is the ferry the prisoner from one place to the next. But the prisoner can be freed by other crews by going on board and opening the door. If you sink the ship while the prisoner is in the brig then the bounty is lost.

I would just prefer a bed to be honest.

You could easily have both. Just tie the prisoner to the mast with rope.

• @daringclarky Ooh, I would have so many prisoners - probably made up of children trying to play pirate. 😈

• @galactic-geek this sounds concerning, do I have to notify the authorities hahah

• @galactic-geek said in Bed for the sloop:

@daringclarky Ooh, I would have so many prisoners - probably made up of children trying to play pirate. 😈

I mean im not really keen on the idea of taking prisoners.
    I just want a bed to lay my head down after murdering folk haha
    But if i had to...thats what id probably do.

Because it it would be quite scary for them when the cannon balls start flying haha

• @sailorkek said in Bed for the sloop:

@galactic-geek this sounds concerning, do I have to notify the authorities hahah

Authorities? What authorities?
    👀

There is no authority upon the Sea! Mwahahahaha!
    😈

• @daringclarky said in Bed for the sloop:

I would love the prison cell from the sloop replaced with a bed.

You can't use the Brigg anyways so might as well make it more cosy.

I find that having a rug as a bed isn't ideal. I would love a small bed like you have in the brigantine.

Small enough and low enough to emote sleep on.

The emote sleep part is important too. A hammock wouldn't do.

or you could use the brig on a sloop

• @closinghare208 The door doesnt open though sadly...unless you know a way inside it?? 😮

• @daringclarky said in Bed for the sloop:

@closinghare208 The door doesnt open though sadly...unless you know a way inside it?? 😮

i don't but i would love to use it

• @closinghare208 You know, i bet there is a way to glitch through somehow. One day we will find a way!

• @coldsheep I support this and I support removing the brig with a bed. Prisoner transports and bounty missions would be cool though. Like capturing a skeleton captain and getting extra reward for transporting them alive?

• Unless they plan to use the brig for more than shipmate detention in the future then I support the removal of it on the sloop, it takes up precious room for storing my merchant plants haha

貼文
觀看數
頁數 9/19