WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB?!?

• I just played an arena match with a random crew mate and noticed that he was a total noob. Usually I just leave in that kind of situation before the match even starts because I want a decent team mate. Well when I joined the match it had already begun and I couldn't leave because I would've been banned. So I had to play the hole match with him.
    At the end of the match we were actually leading and even got the chest with us. And then for some unknown reason my crew mate decides to jump with our chest and swim for it even tho we were really far from the outpost thing. Like W T F? What is wrong with you? How can you be so dumb? And then he dies to shark. And we lose beacause some other team sold the chest.
    And yes I was saying to him to not sell it and he still jumps with it.

貼文
    觀看數
  • Oh yeah forgot to say that we lost that match beacause of it

• Well at least he will learn his lesson not to do that again... and also if you want good teammates, use xbox lfg or discord, DON'T use open crew.

• People makes mistake especially sailors and you should be patient and try to help with these sort of people as much as you can rather than insulting them in the forum

• @ZerRryy Yup, new inexperienced players might need a bit of help or direction sometimes. We were all noobs once, remember.

• There's also the issue that your crewmate might not have been able to hear you.

Really, though - why were you using open crew? That, IMO, is the REAL mistake.

• @zerrryy said in WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB?!?:

I just played an arena match with a random crew mate and noticed that he was a total noob. Usually I just leave in that kind of situation before the match even starts because I want a decent team mate. Well when I joined the match it had already begun and I couldn't leave because I would've been banned. So I had to play the hole match with him.
    At the end of the match we were actually leading and even got the chest with us. And then for some unknown reason my crew mate decides to jump with our chest and swim for it even tho we were really far from the outpost thing. Like W T F? What is wrong with you? How can you be so dumb? And then he dies to shark. And we lose beacause some other team sold the chest.
    And yes I was saying to him to not sell it and he still jumps with it.

They may be dumb or perhaps you are just too impatient?

We all gotta start somewhere. Remember how you were when you first picked up the game, theres a chance it was probably their first time picking the game up.

Play with friends or make a post to find competent players. It will save you the frusttation if you got no time for the less experience folk.

• @lizalaroo said in WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB?!?:

@ZerRryy Yup, new inexperienced players might need a bit of help or direction sometimes. We were all noobs once, remember.

I can honestly agree here but to be fair, it is a bit of common sense to not jump of with treasure in the middle of the ocean whilst in battle when the sell place is extremely far away. People who don’t see this should simply be corrected I suppose.

• This post is dumb..

• That's the price you pay for playing with randoms in arena, sometimes you get someone really experienced and sometimes you don't.

• Not really dumb. If it wasn’t for the sharks they would of made it. (Sharks are a hit or miss sometimes)

People do this tactics. Jump ship and swim while the enemy tries to sink your ship.

• why does this even exist..

• @gameknight7383

Right? This isn't a suggestion or feedback.

• While we understand your intention is to leave feedback, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. Posts containing no material for discussion do not offer anything constructive for the community to engage with. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions. This topic will now be locked.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 1/14