Recruiting for “Creed of The Seas” Distinction 8 (Level 801) Guild [Current Spots 21/24]

• Discord: 7etn7
    XBOX: callisto9783
    1.4k hours
    will meet the weekly quota, often more than .25 mil

• Hello
    I would like to join. I have 2.3k hours, my username is DarthBakuX.

• I am interested in joining your guild. I am a pirate legend and play the game almost every day. I can contribute a ship and plenty of gold and time. I mostly do PVE as opposed to PVP. My Xbox username is SSV Normandy 93. I also have a Discord. My discord name is Joey Pyle with my profile picture The same as my Xbox.

• İ have 2500 hours on game i want to join your guild

• Discord: 7etn7
    XBOX: callisto9783
    1.4k hours
    will meet the weekly quota

• Hello I am a PS5 Trophy Hunter I started on steam and moved over to PS5. I have around 300 hours on steam and 259 current hours on PS5. My ultimate goal is to 100% the game (even commendations that doesn't have trophies attached to it)

I do work full time but play on avg 4 times a week and at least 250k contribution shouldn't be an issue for me. I would love to join and I am pirate legend. I will always represent the guild! Would be very grateful

Psn: evilmad66 ( to verify time and achievements thus far) have so much to grind and can't wait for it

Discord: cocoa666

• very much intrested! Username is MRTHIB3903 and on discord it's mrthibxdd

• Hey I play for multiple hours everyday and will contribute multiple millions of emissary ledger every week. I have over 1000 hours and have both pvp curses. My gamertag is King Con7722. My discord is kingcon7722. I look forward to sailing with you.

• DctrFortune™
    I am interested in joining this guild.

• I'd love to join!

Come back to playing the game daily a few weeks ago, pretty decent at the game and am looking for a guild with a discord.

BlurryFett on discord and xbox

• Hi,

I'm interested.
    Discord: dreaviator

Tks,

• Hi I am looking for a main guild I got 500h and I am 18. I am playing loads of hourglass lately and would love to contribute to your guild. I can vc on discord and I play on pc. I am an experienced player who played alot of arena back then and is now moving to hourglass.

Dm me on discord: kysnga927

• @ruecx

Hi, I'm interested. I have about 1200 hours of gameplay, and currently I play every day, I'm 26 years old. I love PvP and to build guilds I find it very effective.
    Discord: Kafka-Hibino-X
    Sea of Thieves name: Kafka HibinoX

• message me on discord: kysnga927

Just yesterday I did 2m guild exp so u want me in I am pl 18 and 500+h

• Hiya, I’m interested in joining. Got ~620 hours, i like doing hourglass. Looking for a guild to represent since i don’t have any. Dm me if you have questions :)

Xbox: erikkalexx
    Discorf: shulkerp

• @ruecx discord is td.har
    I play most days I’m just looking for a guild with high distinction that’s active so I can get some commendations done

• I have 800 hours in the game and spent 140 hours on the last 2 weeks in the game. I mostly play guild emissary but I am done with low level guild, I want something better, like this guild. I am unemployed and don't study, allowing myself to play this game for unhealthy amount a day every day.

• I spent 140 hours on the last 2 weeks in the game. I mostly play guild emissary but I am done with low level guild, I want something better, like this guild. I am unemployed and don't study, allowing myself to play this game for unhealthy amount a day every day. I have 250 ally (both hourglass curses). I do PvE daily for the commendations.

• Hi, I'd love to join. I'm pretty active and spend most of my time commendation hunting. Full disclosure; fall a little short of the 500 hour playtime mark (I'm a PlayStation player and only got the game towards the end of May as a birthday gift). I'm currently at around 375 hours though.

My Xbox tag is: MrVictorStone
    I'm also on discord: .BarryBerkman
    And my PSN is: Barry_Berkman

I'm reasonably active on all 3 so will reply to message sent to any of them.

• Hy im 33 years old nolifer with no family and I spend over 15k hours in souls games. Now im interested in SOT couse I love the concept and i am a collector. I used to solo sloop all the time couse open crew is... I want to make step further and join to a good build to get even better experience in game.
    lukasdlondo91 on discord.
    Have a nice day

• @ruecx I'm interested discord name breaddstickks

• Very interested in what I see. I meet all the requirements. Would love to get a sail in and see if we get along.

My discord is: sirriasus

貼文
觀看數
competitionstory & lorejust for funcommunityevents
頁數 92/97