NEW PS5 PLAYER WANTING TO LEARN THE GAME

• Hi I just downloaded sea of thieves early access for the PS5 yesterday. I’m not the most experienced in the game but would love to party up with someone to learn to be. Even if you’re a new player yourself that would be fun to learn together. Just add me on PlayStation and let’s party up!! My ps account name is: OG_Stankyy

貼文
    觀看數
    communitygeneralquestionfeedback
  • Welcome, you're going to have a blast.

If you're open to some advice,

Never rush result or experience, there is no hurry in adventure.

Sinking is like anything else, the more work on it the better you will get at it. When sinking becomes a part of the experience rather than a determining factor in your piratical happiness the game becomes a lot more fun. That takes some time.

A good way to make some friends in SoT is by getting to know people on the servers you end up on. There will be a lot of other ps5 players sailing around randomly out there in a similar situation to you.

A lot of people only really interact with the pirates that attack them. That leads to only really knowing hostile encounters, that can be discouraging. The more you initiate the better chances you have for encounters that are peaceful and friendly which is an opportunity to get to know people.

Something that is really important to keep in mind here, it's adventure. Nobody is bad at the game, because it's a sandbox experience, people have different interests. You will be inexperienced but not bad at adventure, those that you encounter also aren't bad at the game.

Respect for the environment and for the participation of others isn't an obligation, but your experience and the experiences for those around you will be much more rewarding if you choose to approach the game that way.

貼文
觀看數
communitygeneralquestionfeedback
頁數 1/2