New guild looking for active members.

• Hey all, I'm looking to recruit some active pirates to my guild called The Goonies, currently its only at level 11, I know that's going to be off putting for most, let's get to 15 and start running up that guild emmiserry for the goodies.

Requirements: Nothing major just ask that you are an active member.

If you're interested please reach out on discord and or xbox, my username on both is xUntildawnx

貼文
    觀看數
    community
  • I am a new player on pc and is willing to learn and i am active u stil have a space open?

• Yeah ofcourse send me a message over on xbox and I'll invite you in. My GT is xUntildawnx

• Hey, I'm a PC player looking for an active guild, my xbox name is IAMACLOUD4569

• hey I'm a pc player looking for a guild, my name is Beast4751

• Hi

I'd like to join the guild for casual playing, message me if there is till room! Thanks. My nick is "bjaast".

• Hey there. I used to play on Xbox a few years ago and just bought it on PS5 last week. I'm just an average player, but looking to get back into playing regularly. I tried to find you on Discord, but I couldn't find your name. I don't use Discord much so maybe I didn't search in the right place or something? Anyway, I'm interested in joining your guild if you'd have me. I'm a chill, middle-aged gamer that's easy to get along with with zero toxicity. My GT is Ryu Champloo and my PSN is RyuChamploo.

• hi! im down to find new player to play with . im on the xbox one with mic/discord. ign pilsboy001
    looking forward to play with you guys

貼文
觀看數
community
頁數 3/8