What is one feature you wish to get rid of or play style you dislike ?

• Note: This is a friendly discussion if you join, reasons can't be because I Don't like it, It has at least 1 reason so it's a fun talk.

貼文
    觀看數
  • I don't really look at things as like/dislike I look at them as "are they balanced?" and "does this make sense for the environment?"

Chainshots have never made sense, they flooded SoT with them and they never should have been such a high quantity and they should have always been tied to organic activity in the game as a reward. No different than wraithballs. Far too many of them for the power and I think they did a lot of damage to the game during the couple years of terrible risk/reward that SoT had.

Alliance design doesn't make any sense. Creating mass piratical wealth out of thin air and incentivizing all the the non-organic play doesn't make any sense in risk/reward, never did. Alliance servers would have always existed even without an alliance feature but building in that level of cheese makes no sense. That's a self created problem. Alliances could of had organic perks like long distance communication on a server (in -game). Things that add to fun or immersion instead of just making it a feature that is entirely about cheesing the game.

Those are 2 that come to mind that I think just entirely missed the mark with severe negative effects on the environment.

Pretty much everything else ranges from eh - cool/great without a lot of damage to the environment.

As far as play styles go I don't really care how people play. I'll just move on if people annoy me and/or if I don't like being around whatever is going on. I don't put that on other people, they get to play how they wanna play and I get to make the decisions that best serve my experiences.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 1/2