Anyone else training their Pirate voice?

• Yo-Ho Me Harty's! It be me, Cap'n Hhhhmmm1 (name is work in progress)! I'm looking to hopefully stream this game a lot upon release, and maybe pull my finger out and learn how to make videos too.

Anyone else training their inner pirate? I've never really role played and I'm sure my act will be broken as hell but I can't wait to have an excuse to communicate with people as a pirate. I also wanted an excuse to drink rum, lots of rum. So yeah, I hope there will be others excited about the prospect of cursing each other in pirate, and I'm looking forward to playing with you all in beta/on release! My course in pirate hasn't taught me how to say goodbye yet.

貼文
    觀看數
  • @ztruxranger Ha-Har! That be very helpful. If you have the skills I'd be more than willing to compensate yer with more than just rum!

• @hhhhmmm1 I'm re-reading "Treasure Island" by Robert Louis Stevenson. Seriously, it has some great dialogue to learn a pirate voice from, plus it's one of the greatest pirate stories ever and probably an inspiration (in some way) for SoT. Check it out!

• I've been perfecting my Captain Barbosa voice for years now... LoL I'll make sure if our sails ever cross I'll break into character with you!

• I have done pirate voices for years, Also im gonna write lyrics to the shantys to sing along in my pirate voice.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 2/5