Official launch livestream tomorrow (edit: today 1PM EDT)

• 1pm EDT

https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/launch-livestream

貼文
    觀看數
  • Finally! Hope it will decrease the amount of repe-repe-repe-repetitive threads and lack of information issues.

• Yup! Promises to tie up all the loose ends and finally set the launch feature set in stone!

• There better not be another exclusive skin reward for watching. I’ll be at work.

• @Rare-Employee please give us a second chance for that stream flintlock :c

• Exciting!!! Let's see what new info we discover... :D

• @musicmee I think this is what this community (mostly the subreddit) needs right now. If I'm understanding this correctly, this will allow people to make their final preorder decision and will hopefully cause the arguing about content to cease.

• Awesome :D

Looking forward to this!

• Looking forwards for this stream!

• @firetadpole7469 I think that's the plan... I'm happy even if not everything will be in at launch we will get a clearer idea of the roadmap.

• "Hey Guys, there's been a lot of negative feedback on the forums recently, and it really hurt our feelings, so we're cancelling the game.

No refunds, though, sorry".

• @musicmee Yeah, I'm definitely sold on this game, and it hurts to see not criticism (which is welcome), but just the sometimes non-stop arguing.

• @firetadpole7469 said in Official launch livestream tomorrow:

@musicmee it hurts to see not criticism (which is welcome), but just the sometimes non-stop arguing.

No it doesn't.

• Bump for those who haven't found it and those who want to have any and all extra skins/loots

• Any news if they are continuing the stream flintlock for this?

• @jinxybinx I don't think they ever announce them or that they would repeat that one but there might be something else

• @deashkiin I will just have to watch it on both Mixer and Twitch then... hrmmm... just in case yarharhar

• Awesome! This is exactly what I was asking about yesterday. I'm hoping they show off the kraken in action, as well as showcasing additions we didn't see in the final beta test.

• how many hours left? I'm bad at timezones

• @rayfromjersey can someone ask for me if the man of war ship will be in the game i can't watch ill be busy

• @Meingott77 3h30

• Super excited for this. I hope we get to see a preview of the Kraken although I'm sure that's wishful thinking.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 1/22