Where is the Jolly Roger?

• We are all Pirates, yet we are all flying white flags. Why isn’t the traditional Skull and Crossbones the default flag as it is? That’s all I want to know/hope that changes as far as the flags.

It’d be nicer obviously if we could have different variations of the Skull n Crossbones to pick between, and you can either leave the flag plain black and white, or set the flags to match your sails in color.

However flags could also be used to signal your intentions too. Black flags being the default can mean all is fair game, white could signal your crew means no harm and red could let all others know you plan on sinking all in your sights. Obviously people will try to manipulate this, but I think the game could at least auto change your white flag to black if you fire upon another ship, and your flag swap to red if you attack a white flagged ship.

I’m sure someone is going to have issues implementing more actual neat pirate stuff into the game, but I at least want a change from the white flag. No self respecting Pirate should be forced to fly the white flag.

貼文
    觀看數
    feedback
  • If you look at the new loading screen when playing the game - the sails and colors seem to be new and the flag is not white.

That doesn't mean anything - but it should. :-P

• Coming to a micro transaction store at an outpost near you for only 4.99!

• @sir-rhavi God I hope not. This would be awful.

• I would love to change the Flag to sign your Intentions. But it could be also used for Faking then.
    I Would like to have a Flag that shows that i Love to fight against Npc,s like the Missions for the soul Order.
    That i dont ask for Reward when im accepted to help out, even if it would be Nice ^^

• @drakebg757 said in Where is the Jolly Roger?:

@sir-rhavi God I hope not. This would be awful.

i'm 95% sure.

• @drakebg757 said in Where is the Jolly Roger?:

We are all Pirates, yet we are all flying white flags. Why isn’t the traditional Skull and Crossbones the default flag as it is? That’s all I want to know/hope that changes as far as the flags.

It’d be nicer obviously if we could have different variations of the Skull n Crossbones to pick between, and you can either leave the flag plain black and white, or set the flags to match your sails in color.

However flags could also be used to signal your intentions too. Black flags being the default can mean all is fair game, white could signal your crew means no harm and red could let all others know you plan on sinking all in your sights. Obviously people will try to manipulate this, but I think the game could at least auto change your white flag to black if you fire upon another ship, and your flag swap to red if you attack a white flagged ship.

I’m sure someone is going to have issues implementing more actual neat pirate stuff into the game, but I at least want a change from the white flag. No self respecting Pirate should be forced to fly the white flag.

No time, they had to get all the legendary content hammered out before launch. Flags should be coming soon in about 1.5 years, right after the 50$ pet dlc...

貼文
觀看數
feedback
頁數 3/7