More pet ideas!

• I really think pets would be an amazing addition to Sea of Thieves, but maybe there could be more to themstrikethrough text than just furry friends?

• PET SKILLS could be a nice addition. For example maybe a dog could help you attack enemies or skeletons. Maybe a parrot could help you track down items/animals you need for your merchant voyage.

• PET CUSTOMIZATION is something a lot of people I know and play with want. Giving your dog a tiny captain’s hat or an eyepatch would not only be adorable but also give them some character.

• DIFFERENT BREEDS/SUBSPECIES is an idea I thought of as soon as I heard about pets in Sea of Thieves. I said pet customization would be great earlier, but what if there were multiple breeds? Maybe one pirate has a Basset Hound while another has a Saint Bernard. Everyone’s could be different.

• FINDING/BUYING PETS could be an interesting addition. Maybe there could be different people at outposts who sell different animals (dog breeder, parrot catcher, etc). That could be one way of getting a pet, but what if you could actually find one? While exploring an island you find a shaky, skinny dog patrolling the beach that you can tame with a bone or meat.

• NAMING could be gone about in a few ways. If you were to name your animal I would hope you could see their name like a gamertag above them, but maybe do something unique? Maybe dogs could have their name printed on a rope collar, and for parrots I thought they could have a little piece of paper they’re holding in their talons, and when you hover over them they unravel it to show you their name, and maybe a bio on them too!

• PET INTERACTION is the last idea I want to touch on. Maybe you could add the option to pet a dog when you walk up to it or wave to a parrot. At night the pets would go to sleep until called for. Maybe a dog could howl with music or bark when enemies are near.

That about sums up MY ideas for pets in Sea of Thieves. If you guys have anything else you’d like to add PLEASE comment below! We all want some awesome content for Sea of Thieves!

貼文
    觀看數
  • Seria fantástico
    Algumas missões de enigma plderiam pedir que um cão uivasse, então tocariamos uma musica para fazelo uivar e liberar a proxima charada

• @Theta-Soul Pet skills would never happen if they modified game play. It would be then PTW which they already said that they wouldn't do.

The other points would be fun. I would dress my cat in captains hat and then shoot it on to other players' boats

• I havent seen pets yet as i play on xbox but i do agree with jobs for the said pets we are expected to get. I think parrots should retrieve more ammo, monkeys to scavange coins, and so on. Or even parrots being sent out to look out for nearby ships or monkeys used as attack dogs. They have so much more potential then just for cosmetic purposes and the idea is exciting.

• Pets are going to be microtransations, which means you'll have to buy them for real money.

• @el-dth-taco l**o love it, keep adding hype for pets and we might get them soon!!

貼文
觀看數
頁數 5/6