Ship names

• I would really like to see ship names and the ability to put custom vynals like your ships name on the ship...
    This game has so many possibilities and i think ship names and the ability to add them to the side of ship or back would be great

貼文
    觀看數
  • I think the whole community joins you on this request. And as I understand it, it's in the plan... we just have to wait.

However, it's also important to point out the delay. WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS! Because the 1% will ruin it for the rest.

Not everyone role plays as a pirate, and you'll have all sorts of ships named from the funny profanities to sheer disgusting and disturbing. If anyone has played pro clubs in Fifa19 you'll know what types of names can be imagined... I really cannot write them here as I will be banned instantly.

Therefore, I would imagine that Rare will/is currently putting a dictionary system or name generator together that is safe to use for all.

Looking forward to it and as an a-side, may I make a suggestion, that some famous ship names must be earned.

• seriously though I cant wait for the ship name feature it was announced soooo long ago.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 1/3