Page Indicator For Emotes.

• This took me a bit by surprise just now actually, that we don't have a page indicator for our emote radials. You are shown the pages when you edit them, but not when you go to perform them.

I managed with 5, because it was relatively easy to tell which of the 5 pages you were currently on. But now with 10... feels rather necessary to number them to navigate like 80 emotes.

alt text

Views
  • @taaaamas Yes, please... But I still want better ways to arrange and access emotes in the long run!

• yes and yes

and I haven't thrown down a giant thank you to the devs for bringing in more slots

something I've long been yapping about and am very appreciative of having access to now!

• @musicmee said in Page Indicator For Emotes.:

@taaaamas Yes, please... But I still want better ways to arrange and access emotes in the long run!

Aye! I have some concepts I left half-drawn for some dedicated emote chest to config things up all tidy and custom!

• @taaaamas I CANNOT wait to see em!

• @taaaamas
    A page number would be good!
    I'd also prefer a way to choose a page from the radial menu:

This way, you could arrange emotes with topics and you wouldn't have to repeatedly tap a button to find the right page.

Views
6 out of 7