The commendation Envious Envoys needs a rethink

• In order to unlock this commendation you need to kill 25 Athena's fortune emissary players while sailing the Burning Blade. I think this needs to be changed to simply "emissary players" because relying on a specific faction when they have no incentive to play as such is going to be extremely difficult to achieve. If you need to increase the amount of players killed that would be fine.

Views
  • @seanethermore said in The commendation Envious Envoys needs a rethink:

In order to unlock this commendation you need to kill 25 Athena's fortune emissary players while sailing the Burning Blade. I think this needs to be changed to simply "emissary players" because relying on a specific faction when they have no incentive to play as such is going to be extremely difficult to achieve. If you need to increase the amount of players killed that would be fine.

There is such an incentive:

Sizzling Sinker
    As an Athena's Fortune Emissary, sink the Burning Blade while it's crewed by other players.

• @lem0n-curry Aha! I missed that. Is it a one-time achievement or do you need to do it multiple times? I still worry about it being achievable in the long run once people complete it.

• @seanethermore said in The commendation Envious Envoys needs a rethink:

@lem0n-curry Aha! I missed that. Is it a one-time achievement or do you need to do it multiple times? I still worry about it being achievable in the long run once people complete it.

Multiple times; grade I is 1 - don't know how many grades it has.

• snickers It has begun.... xD

• @seanethermore

You only need to kill the 25 players.

• @burnbacon said in The commendation Envious Envoys needs a rethink:

snickers It has begun.... xD

How the heck am I supposed to go back to complaining there's no content in this game if they don't make it easier! :P

No but seriously, I'm fine with the challenge, I just hate the luck aspect requiring other players choosing the correct emissary is all

Views
1 out of 7