Different BB Goals (For Guardians of Fortune)

• The Burning Blade event (and basically this whole season) is clearly super Reaper/Flameheart focused. This is fine because it adds a ton to the game, but I think the BB should be a more complex world event, with a different experience if you fight it when pledged to the Guardians or emissary for Athena’s Fortune.

For example:

1. Rather than capturing the ship (or just sinking it) you could have to retrieve an item or prisoner from aboard the ship. This would also mean more skeletons on the ship and a stronger BB. This item would be on the ship and the player would have to fight waves of skeletons to access it while the BB continues to fight your ship. You could take the item to the Mysterious stranger for like 30000 +emissary flag

2. Because a good-player-crewed, captured BB is IMPOSSIBLE to sink in less than 40 minutes without an experienced crew of 3+ there could be an option for streak 2+ Guardians on the War Map to dive alongside another ship of the same crew size to take on a player captured BB. This would add to your 2 to your Hourglass streak and hopefully give a commendation or something.
      (Personally I like option 2 the best)

Even if neither of these is implemented I hope that something is done to improve either the PvP or Athena’s Fortune side of fighting Flameheart’s flagship.

Views
    feedback
  • This is a great idea as I fell the pirate lord is starting to get lazy, Athena's fortune doesn't seem to be doing much right now to combat flameheart so any way to combat flameheart right now is a good way

Views
feedback
1 out of 2