Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?

• I AM SO DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THAT

Views
  • pay more attention to China market,like SONY

• REEEEEE CHINA NUMBER ONE!
    downovted...

• @BroodDust556302 Please refrain from posting racist content on our forums, as it is a violation of our Forum rules. Your post has been removed accordingly.

Racial / Ethnic
    Promoting racial or ethnic hatred, through any form of media will result in a permanent ban from the Forums.

• Anyone can answer me?

• I honestly hope not.
    I have nothing against Chinese people, but I certainly dislike the sheer number of cheats that come from the place.
    Perhaps if China was region locked into its own area then that would work, but proxies exist and a lot of Chinese players could use them to bypass the lock.
    Please don't think I'm saying that all Chinese are cheats, but you have to acknowledge that the vast majority of cheats are Chinese.
    Whether that's a cultural thing, or just sheer numerical weight (1.4 billion people will mean China leads in all manner of bad stuff) isn't something that we can likely get into here, but until the cheating coming from Chinese players is reduced in any meaningful way, allowing Chinese people to play with other regions is always unpleasant for those regions.

Also, you should probably ask your local party representative, instead of rare.
    They make all the calls as to what you can and can't do!

• Chinese is spoken by a lot of people so I don't get why it is not still translated... adding a region lock for China. Obviously.

@lady-aijou dijo en Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

@BroodDust556302 Please refrain from posting racist content on our forums, as it is a violation of our Forum rules. Your post has been removed accordingly.

Racial / Ethnic
    Promoting racial or ethnic hatred, through any form of media will result in a permanent ban from the Forums.

Actually there are no diferent races in the H**o Sapiens Sapiens. Is that rule about cats and dogs? Because I hate corgis... That dogs are monsters!

EDIT: LOL, are you censoring "h-o-m-o"?

• @hoppentosse dijo en Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

@friendsof-women this is not meant as racism, but with china's internet censorship, how can chinese play this game? Just wondering...

Maybe ¿she? speak chinese but doesn't live in China.

Anyways not everything is censored there.

• @guepard4 said in Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

Chinese is spoken by a lot of people so I don't get why it is not still translated... adding a region lock for China. Obviously.

@lady-aijou dijo en Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

@BroodDust556302 Please refrain from posting racist content on our forums, as it is a violation of our Forum rules. Your post has been removed accordingly.

Racial / Ethnic

Actually there are no diferent races in the H**o Sapiens Sapiens. Is that rule about cats and dogs? Because I hate corgis... That dogs are monsters!

EDIT: LOL, are you censoring "h-o-m-o"?

Careful! They'll ban you for "circumventing the word filter!" even though you are 100% correct that it's not an offensive word!

Not sure I agree with your other point though, but this isn't really the place to discuss taxonomy of genetic differences etc!

• English???? Thats a Good langue that all can learn :)

• @alzheimeers Mandarin is the most spoken language in the world and the one all should learn. English isn't even second place.

• Well in My part of the world :) and online refeer to english, so studdy studdy :)

• @crimsonraziel said in Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

@alzheimeers Mandarin is the most spoken language in the world and the one all should learn. English isn't even second place.

In terms of sheer population it is either tied with English, or a close second but widespread use? Not even close.
    It goes English, arabic, french, Spanish Russian = Portuguese.

So yeah, mandarin is maybe the most spoken native languange by pop size, but if you count second languages, then English still dwarfs it.

It is the official language of the world! :)

Here is a wee sauce -

• @crimsonraziel and mandarian is a gathering of different dilects in chines and spoken from north to south china, but still china did not create this game. And yes Asia is big but they can go around and think that people shuld speak there langue, like us in sweden have a second langue, and If you are a gamer and playing online games with the rest of the world u shuld be intrested in english

Thanks for me :)

• Why do you have a prejudice against Chinese?Maybe I should delete this game

• We dont...

• @friendsof-women said in Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

Why do you have a prejudice against Chinese?Maybe I should delete this game

What prejudice?

• @friendsof-women better to speak English most do. Got nothing specifically against Chinese but China be stealing the, American secrets XP.

• @alzheimeers said in Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

@crimsonraziel and mandarian is a gathering of different dilects in chines and spoken from north to south china, but still china did not create this game. And yes Asia is big but they can go around and think that people shuld speak there langue, like us in sweden have a second langue, and If you are a gamer and playing online games with the rest of the world u shuld be intrested in english

Thanks for me :)

English is a gathering of different dialects. Neither England nor the UK did create this game. Rare is a private company. There is a French and German translation for that game. So, what's the argument?

The Asian online game market is bigger than all other markets combined and 2/3 of it speaks Mandarin.

If you want to play with the rest of the world, you should be interested in Mandarin.

• @casesiamang2818 said in Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

@crimsonraziel said in Where is the Chinese L A N G U A G E you promised ?:

@alzheimeers Mandarin is the most spoken language in the world and the one all should learn. English isn't even second place.

In terms of sheer population it is either tied with English, or a close second but widespread use? Not even close.
    It goes English, arabic, french, Spanish Russian = Portuguese.

So yeah, mandarin is maybe the most spoken native languange by pop size, but if you count second languages, then English still dwarfs it.

It is the official language of the world! :)

Here is a wee sauce -

Your source is half a century old and contradicts your claim:

"The world’s most spoken language by total speakers
    Encyclopaedia Britannica suggests the following list, which seemingly combines native speakers with non-native speakers:
    English (1,000 million)
    Mandarin (1,000 million)
    Hindi/Urdu (900 milllion)"

• Thank you for your question @friendsof-women. You can find the list of languages we support in our Support Article, we plan on supporting Chinese at a later date.

Views
1 out of 22