Ashen Vaults

• I’m not sure if this is intended but I solo sloop a lot and it’s gets annoying when I’ve just finished an ashen vault and all the loot is right outside of it but a volcano erupts and when I come back to the island the wall towards the vault is closed off pretty much wasting 1 hour of my gameplay time, can we please fix this

Aufrufe
  • solo ashen vaults are a brutal amount of busy work

you doing it to try to avoid pvp?

• Park your boat somewhere between rocks further into sea, out of reach of the volcano, row a rowboat to the vault, do the vault, put all your loot on the rowboat, and row back to your ship.

I found this to be the easiest and safest way to do the Ashen Vaults.

• @brunokuz this is exactly why Rowboats came along in the update that brought the Roar to begin with. This is exactly the intent to do that Region in the safest way possible. Spot on advice.

• @tommmmmmmmmo

Put your loot further out?

• @tommmmmmmmmo to be honest, it would ruin the whole aesthetic if the volcanoes never erupted, and you need to be really quick and cautious about the ashen vaults. Maybe wait for the place to finish erupting and then go in as quick as you can? Or maybe not do ashen vaults, Im not sure.

• When the DR was released….we got rowboats

• @pithyrumble when you do the vault you can’t carry everything completely out because you hardly get anything. You need to quickly set it just outside the vault door. It’s happened to me as well where as soon as I finish the vault, the island erupts and I have to sail away witch closes the entrance to the vault door access. I usually have multiple keys for the same island though so I just reopen it and get double loot.

• @pithyrumble normally not enough time. About 2 minutes after I finish a vault and start taking it to the ship it erupts

• Park further away. You can hide in the vault 's cave until it stops erupting, move (bury now😁) it out of the cave, get your ship and come back.

• @tommmmmmmmmo said in Ashen Vaults:

I’m not sure if this is intended but I solo sloop a lot and it’s gets annoying when I’ve just finished an ashen vault and all the loot is right outside of it but a volcano erupts and when I come back to the island the wall towards the vault is closed off pretty much wasting 1 hour of my gameplay time, can we please fix this

Just like @burnbacon mentioned, rowboats are the answer to your prayers. Park your ship at safe distance and start singing "row row row your boat" .

Aufrufe
1 von 11