Redbeard / Permabann

• Moin Leute
    Mein Spielzugang wurde dauerhaft gesperrt obwohl ich weder Toxisches verhalten an den Tag gelegt habe noch Gecheatet habe.
    Abgesehen davon habe ich das Spiel seid ende letzten Jahres nicht gespielt.
    Habe den support angeschrieben, wurde allerdings aus dieser Antwort nicht schlauer:

"""Ahoi!

Das betreffende Konto ist nicht gesperrt, auch wenn es beim Einloggen so aussieht. Wenn ein Spieler gesperrt wird, wird der Grund dafür beim Einloggen in unsere Foren angezeigt. Wenn Sie die Foren überprüfen, werden Sie keinen solchen Grund sehen.

Ein Konto, das zuvor zum Spielen des Spiels verwendet wurde, scheint für die Spielefreigabe verwendet zu werden ( z. B. ein gemeinsam genutztes Steam-Konto ), und deshalb können Sie derzeit nicht spielen. Um erneut spielen zu können, müssen Sie ein Konto verwenden, das zuvor nicht als Spielefreigabekonto erkannt wurde.

Wir können nichts tun, um das Problem zu lösen. Bitte überprüfen Sie die von Ihnen verwendeten Konten noch einmal. Daher markieren wir dieses Ticket als „Gelöst“ und können keine weiteren Schritte zur Problembehebung anbieten.""""

kann mir einer verraten wie ich jetzt weiter verfahren soll ?
    LG

Aufrufe
  • Hi guys
    My access to the game was permanently blocked even though I neither exhibited any toxic behavior nor cheated.
    Other than that, I haven't played the game since the end of last year.
    I wrote to support, but this answer didn't make any sense:

"""Ahoy!

The account in question is not blocked, even if it appears that way when you log in. If a player is banned, the reason will be displayed when logging into our forums. If you check the forums you won't see any such reason.

An account that was previously used to play the game appears to be used for game sharing (e.g. a shared Steam account) and therefore you are currently unable to play. To play again, you must use an account that was not previously recognized as a game sharing account.

There is nothing we can do to solve the problem. Please double check the accounts you are using. Therefore, we are marking this ticket as solved and cannot offer any further troubleshooting steps.""""

Can someone tell me how I should proceed now?

• @drakedawk Hey sorry if you don't read English. This kind of post is best taken up with the support team and not on the forum.

• @drakedawk As your post goes against the Forum Rules, it will be locked.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

Discussion of disciplinary actions taken against individual players is not permitted on the Forums. Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

If you want more information or to appeal then you would need to contact Support as it is not something that can be discussed on the Forums.

Aufrufe
3 von 4