🦜 Reel Ones [New] – Ready to Sail? All Ranks Welcome! 🏴‍☠️

• 🦜 Join the Reel Ones! A Guild for True Legends! 🦜

Ahoy, Pirates of the Sea! ⚓ Our guild, Reel Ones, may be freshly founded, but it’s built on years of experience by Pirate Legends who’ve sailed since the very first month of Sea of Thieves!
    We’re looking for friendly, adventurous souls of all ranks who are eager to explore, fight, and have fun together.

🌊 Why Reel Ones?

• 🏴‍☠️ Experienced Crew Founded by legends, open to all! Join a team of seasoned pirates ready to conquer the seas.

• 💬 Active Community We’re regularly online, always on the lookout for thrilling voyages and fresh encounters!

• 🤝 Welcoming Atmosphere We value friendship and look forward to building something great together with you.

Whether you seek epic battles or treasure-filled explorations, Reel Ones is ready to welcome you aboard! 🏴‍☠️

Join us, let’s make waves together! 🌊🏴‍☠️

Leave your gamertag in the comments to join the crew! 🎮

Aufrufe
    windows 10xbox onecommunityjust for funevents
  • 🏴‍☠️ The seas are calling, mates! We've got an amazing crew shaping up here, and we're just getting started! Reel Ones isn’t just a guild, it’s a place for legends in the making from seasoned sailors to fresh deckhands. 🌊 Ready to make some waves together? Drop your gamertag, sharpen your cutlass, and let’s dive into the adventure of a lifetime! Who’s with us?!

• Hype! come say hi :D

• Hi hi, I wouldn’t mind joining if you’ve got spaces. I’m a returning player based in the UK, long time solo slooper hoping to find people to play with a bit more regularly.

• @theseventeas Hey there is more then enough room ! please send your gamertag or you could just add me, my tag is FlintPrime :)

• I'd like to join if you still have spaces. Tag is Munkiesox

Also UK based and mostly a solo slooper!

Aufrufe
windows 10xbox onecommunityjust for funevents
4 von 6