๐Ÿฆœ Reel Ones [New] โ€“ Ready to Sail? All Ranks Welcome! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

• ๐Ÿฆœ Join the Reel Ones! A Guild for True Legends! ๐Ÿฆœ

Ahoy, Pirates of the Sea! โš“ Our guild, Reel Ones, may be freshly founded, but itโ€™s built on years of experience by Pirate Legends whoโ€™ve sailed since the very first month of Sea of Thieves!
    Weโ€™re looking for friendly, adventurous souls of all ranks who are eager to explore, fight, and have fun together.

๐ŸŒŠ Why Reel Ones?

• ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ Experienced Crew Founded by legends, open to all! Join a team of seasoned pirates ready to conquer the seas.

• ๐Ÿ’ฌ Active Community Weโ€™re regularly online, always on the lookout for thrilling voyages and fresh encounters!

• ๐Ÿค Welcoming Atmosphere We value friendship and look forward to building something great together with you.

Whether you seek epic battles or treasure-filled explorations, Reel Ones is ready to welcome you aboard! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Join us, letโ€™s make waves together! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Leave your gamertag in the comments to join the crew! ๐ŸŽฎ

• windows 10xbox onecommunityjust for funevents
  • ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ The seas are calling, mates! We've got an amazing crew shaping up here, and we're just getting started! Reel Ones isnโ€™t just a guild, itโ€™s a place for legends in the making from seasoned sailors to fresh deckhands. ๐ŸŒŠ Ready to make some waves together? Drop your gamertag, sharpen your cutlass, and letโ€™s dive into the adventure of a lifetime! Whoโ€™s with us?!

• Hype! come say hi :D

• Hi hi, I wouldnโ€™t mind joining if youโ€™ve got spaces. Iโ€™m a returning player based in the UK, long time solo slooper hoping to find people to play with a bit more regularly.

• @theseventeas Hey there is more then enough room ! please send your gamertag or you could just add me, my tag is FlintPrime :)

• I'd like to join if you still have spaces. Tag is Munkiesox

Also UK based and mostly a solo slooper!

windows 10xbox onecommunityjust for funevents
6 ์ค‘์˜ 4