Burning Blade Spawn Changes.

• I know the season just started but I feel like the burning blade needs some changes to spawning. I barely see it across servers and I feel like the other world events are kinda just getting in the way of it. I don't know if the game could handle it but I feel like the burning blade should be able to spawn whilst other events are active.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • I just spent the last 3 hours hopping, clearing WE's, hopping again.

We saw exactly 0.

• People can keep that event going for a long time which locks the server down as far as other events and the kraken go. It's gonna be a server hog type of event for a while.

I'd let the season settle in and see where we are after a few weeks.

• I'm 100% okay with this not being spammed to death like SoSS. Give this event some longevity.

• I feel like the other world events are kinda just getting in the way of it.

I know...I hate seeing Ashen Lord, Ghost Fleet or BB when I just wanna do normal Forts.

• I got server with 3 spawns in row of Burning Blade.

• @mysticshadowzx I find this a joke because it seems to spawn WAY too frequently from what I have seen. Albeit I haven't seen too much, but its spawn rate is not low. If Rare didn't learn anything from the siren song voyage or cranking stuff like fog up that is going to be a massive problem going forward so I will be happy if they keep things how they are. Infrequency is so valuable

• @mysticshadowzx

Be the change you want to see.
    I soloed a FoF (for the first time too) and the BB spawned lol.

Publicaciones
Visitas
7 de 8