Underwater Folklore/mythological Creatures (with Pictures) What one would you like to see?

• Theses are just some of the Mythological Creatures id like to see, i would love to hear the communitys suggestion on them and feedback, along with other creatures notlisted that you would like to see!!!

Afanc

alt text
    alt text

Bloop
    alt text

alt text

Capricorn

alt text

alt text

Cthulhu

alt text

alt text

The Dobhar-chú

alt text

alt text

Grindylows

alt text

alt text

Hippocamp

alt text

alt text

Hydra

alt text

alt text

Kappa

alt text

alt text

Qalupalik

alt text

alt text

Yacu-mama

alt text

alt text

Ningen

alt text

alt text

Leviathan

alt text

alt text

Finfolk

alt text

alt text

Jörmungandr

alt text

alt text

Cirein Croin

alt text

alt text

Iku-Turso

alt text

alt text

Views
  • @crackerjackx13 some of these maybe be a little too big xD

• @crackerjackx13 but id love to see a heard of hippocampi

• Having Finfolk or Kappas as AI threats besides Skeletons would be fun.

• @rattlyfob as the ocean map expands(i hope) maybe we mite? some of theses creatures only live in swamps, while others live in colder waters...maybe as the map expands we will get differant biomes theses creatures could inhabit......i also would love to see hippocampus!!! Imagine!

• Aboleth.

• @galactic-geek what is a Aboleth?

• @crackerjackx13 Leviathan but is all a valid option? I'll take all of them.

• @xcalypt0x i would to! its up to the heros at Rare to decide what they want though, the more feedback one creature or particular creatures get the better i'm sure.

• I'm still waiting on those fishy merpeople to be in water AI threats at shipwrecks or whatever. They did all of that artwork and modeling, so when are they adding them?

• @crackerjackx13 Oh man, I am so down for battling the "Bloop". Grindylows and Levithans as well

Not so sure about the croc-o-bear though. That thing looks like a pokemon

• @crackerjackx13 Also...man, as much as i'd like to see it, the megaladon was tough enough. I don't know if we are quite ready to take on Cthulhu

....I think we may need a few more thousand ships

• We need a sea serpent for sure!

• @vladkatanos i hope they are included soon!

• Scylla and Charybdis
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gJakP

• @ulfwizard wow!!!!!!!!!! this is amazing and scary.

• @crackerjackx13 yeah nearly stop Odysseus from getting home to Ithaca. Always been a favourite of mine...they are meant to be a representation of the nautical term "caught between the Devil and the deep blue sea". Quite apt really 😂😂

• @crackerjackx13 Jörmungandr and Cthulhu are the only ones I wouldn't want to see in the game. They are God entities, it just wouldn't feel right try to see them off with wooden walls and cannons.

• On a slight tangent...anyone notice the Night Fury relative on this thread...

• @ulfwizard No ty on these. Only realistic-ish stuff plz. (Note the "Ish")

• @enginefear no thanks on what?

• @ulfwizard said in Underwater Folklore/mythological Creatures (with Pictures) What one would you like to see?:

@enginefear no thanks on what?

Just the idea of this thread. Just a friendly opinion for the Devs to have so they know not everyone is on board with it :)

• @enginefear not my thread...and to be fair the game ain't that realistic...all of these are based in myth, legend and folklore so...they are "ish"

• @ulfwizard agreed in the whole fighting thing, but it would be interesting to maybe not fight them, but maybe have sort of interaction with them in some shape or form

• You could just take your boat through Cthulhu's face. It's been done before.

• @CrackerJackx13 I really enjoy all your ideas. Is there a way to compile them into one thread so you can maybe get more traction?

• If rare keep bringing in new instruments then I hope we can summon Mustakrakish, that's what I want.

• @crackerjackx13 leviathan but first we need a kraken body

• LEVIATHAN +1000 !!!!!

• @theroyaltiz wouldnt that be fun.

• @jaymeister03 every single one compiled into one?

• @crackerjackx13 I don't know, just whichever ones you like and think are the best.

• @hoppentosse that would be interesting

• @ulfwizard said in Underwater Folklore/mythological Creatures (with Pictures) What one would you like to see?:

Scylla and Charybdis

Have these two at the entrance of the passage to Devil's Roar, but spread a lil further apart than what in the illustration. Just to emphasize that your entering a hellish area.

• @vladkatanos sounds cool ☺

Views
14 out of 40