Crack game and the hackers!!!

• I left this game around 5 months ago because hackers are everywhere, and some of my friends are using hacks as well. The main reason for this is that cracked games can be played on official servers. They don't fear getting banned because if one account is banned, they just create another one and continue the same behavior. Guys, if you can do something about the cracked version, it would be appreciated.

Publications
    Vues
  • @sunshine504762

Have you actually played the game recently? Rare just partnered with or is using an anti cheat program that is separate from sea of thieves. The program keeps up with current hackers and cheats.

• @coffeelight5545 tbf, currently easy anti cheat is quite simply bypassed. I already shared via ticket with Rare how they do this.

But yeah currently the implementation isn’t, how should i put it, optimal

• @callmebackdraft

That’s disappointing. I’m on console so I don’t have many issues with hackers because it’s harder to hack a console than a PC

• If you believe a player has been toxic in the game or suspect foul-play, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support. As this is a matter for Support and not the Forums, I'll be dropping anchor here.

Publications
Vues
1 sur 5