Unlock world events with Burning Blade.

• Once a crew has claimed the Burning Blade the server dies quickly my crew after six hours in the stream finally got a burning blade about an hour after we sank everyone on the server. After that no one joined the server (due to it being marked as dead and should server merge) we never got server merged due to us being on the burning blade and the only content we had access to do was the skeleton camps we had no megs, no skeleton ships spawning, nothing. I believe the way to make this better is two things reactivate world events once the burning blade is claimed and/or allow for the burning blade it self to be server merged with the crew on board. the real fun of this new world event is how you get targeted by the entire server.

投稿
    表示回数
  • Grab some ritual skulls before the blade and do a fotd or two

• @captain-fob4141 i am mainly talking about to allow for more ships to be able to join the server as once all the ships leave the server it turns into a dead server that never server merges.

• @solardolphin790 afaik the burning blade should be able to merge as long as everybody is on board when its not moving.

Anyway activating world events would just have people ignore the blade

投稿
表示回数
4 / 3