The current state of the game is borderline unplayable.

• For the last 2 seasons server stability has been terrible, and with each season it seems to get worse. This season is no different, ping spikes constantly. It’s only in Sea of Thieves as well.

Cheaters are back like never before.

Y’all are ruining the solo experience.

Buckets apparently have bucket reg issues, not every bucket takes the water level down leading to sinking at times.

And plenty of other bugs, and the most annoying is when the ocean freezes in time forcing you to change servers to “fix” the issue.

I had 3 friends start playing the game obsessively about 2 months ago, these issue have made all three of them stop playing. This game is in the worse state it has ever been in.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • @tek-lt what ping and pingspikes do you get?

For me it was 80 condatnt to 150-350 spike and being telleported all around it comes and goes with patches :/

• @ghutar sits around 80 and spikes to 130-250

• I don't know about unplayable, but it's certainly less fun, in my experience. I think the game desperately needs some rigorous TLC. I know there are different teams involved in content creation and game health, but adding content can only do so much to retain players. Players won't stick around if they're constantly being frustrated by bugs and such.

I took a bit of a step back from Sea of Thieves recently, playing it far less, not because of lack of content or because I don't love the world, but because of the amount of bugs and, especially, server performance. My typical ping is around 60-80 on EU or 120-150 on NA East but that can easily spike to 200-400 randomly.

I don't run into cheaters often because I rarely do hourglass, but even Adventure PvP can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform as it should.

Sea of Thieves used to be my "go to" game because it was so easy to pick up and I loved playing it. These days I have to mentally prepare before launching it.

• I have now been drowned by a team of weak cheaters, just because I have a slide show on my screen, everything is teleporting, impossible to play the game.

• @tek-lt said:

For the last 2 seasons server stability has been terrible, and with each season it seems to get worse.

Just the last 2?

• Very rarely run into any issues at all, I'm either oblivious, or extremely lucky. Series X player

• been playing on and off for like 5 years and I always get rubber banding issues on ships, quite annoying, first time on xbox was possibly due to wifi, but now im hardwired via ethernet to my modem, no significant spikes, like only 13 ms at most, and the rubber banding is always there, I wish they would focus on the server performance, like I can excuse server issues on games like squad where the servers are community run, but sea of thieves is backed by one of the largest company in human existence, and they can't allocate just a bit more funding to servers.

• “Unplayable” he says but why do I keep seeing other players including myself playing normally? And having a jolly good time.

Cheaters are back like never before.

Did they ever leave?

• @tek-lt same stuff sometimes vpn heloed me but im unsure if its nit just coincidence. Every patch i get diffrent ping.

Postagens
Visualizações
9 de 10