Rare, Please add the Burning Blade event to safer seas its borderline impossible for solo sloops to participate in this event.

• So, I've done some testing myself in regard to acquiring the burning blade event and after watching popular streamers also try and get the burning blade solo, I have come to the conclusion that solo sloops are rarely ever going to get the chance to participate in this event. This does not suprise me in the slightest because it is flamehearts flagship ship so it should be difficult for all players but the event itself becomes impossible for a solo player to take it from a crew much less sink it after it is acquired. This leaves many solo players that were looking forward to this event bummed because they cannot participate in the event and thus the only thing the season offers players like us is the skeleton camps. This is fairly disappointing given the hype around the event and the fact that a big portion of your player base cannot enjoy your new seasons big selling point. This has led me to come on here and ask that the event be added to safer seas so at least people can participate in the event that would not normally be able to given the circumstances of how the event is designed. I understand creating an event that incentivizes pvp but alienating a portion of your player base is not really the way to go and I'm sure that it's not done on purpose but regardless it should be made available to players in safer seas. Take away the emissary portion of it, modify the loot to fit safer seas standards, and bingo the event now fits within safer seas. I'm sure their might need to be some tweaking to it but the event should be added to that gamemode even if you have to scale it back a little bit. It would be really fun to go into safer seas and mess around with the burning blade and stacking sea forts and what not. Not having any other players to come and contest it from you also allows players to get a breather and enjoy the ship for once without feeling like they can't breathe because of the constant pvp that happens with it in safer seas. You could also have skeleton galleons pull up on the player and contest the ship from them if you still want to give the player that feeling of fighting off other ships. Please Rare add the event to safer seas and allow us solo players to experience the event we were all excited for. Everyone should be able to experience events in this game regardless of skill level and the number of friends they have.

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • The whole premise of the Burning Blade is that is a player-contested World Event.

Having no other players on the server (in Safer Seas) means folks could simply take it over and spend hours 'farming' the reputation/rewards with very little risk which entirely defeats the event's purpose.

Публикации
Просмотры
1 из 2