LOST GILDED ATHENA VOYAGE DUE TO SOFT LOCK 💔

• Just now I was doing my Gilded Legend Voyage by myself on a sloop and was almost finished the 8 parts of it when I was attacked by a random skeleton ship at Plunder Outpost. After it circled the outpost it started shooting at me as I desperately tried to sell my loot. Upon attempting to fire back at the skeletons my cannon/equipment radial got stuck and I was UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL after that.

alt text

I was helpless as my boat sank and I was sitting there in the water for a few minutes until a shark ate me, putting me onto the Ferry of the Damned. BUT THAT DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING and I was still stuck in the radial. I had no choice but to exit the game, forfeiting my ONLY Gilded Voyage.

alt text

alt text

No matter which inputs I tried nothing happened, it was a proper soft lock.

Let this be a cautionary tale to any daring solo pirates!!!
    ~

(I just got granted another voyage after filing a support ticket, but I'm wary to attempt anything again by myself!)

Gönderi
    Görüntüleme
  • @angela-ziegler

Good to hear that you've received help from Support so swiftly, to any other pirates who find themselves in a similar situation, where they lose the Gilded Voyage due to game errors, please contact Support and they will sort you out!

• I get this soft lock a lot when grabbing the wheel or the ropes. it usually lasts about a minute but it is still very annoying. I'm sorry that this happened to you but I'm also glad to know that you new gilded voyage. Good luck and safe travels!

Gönderi
Görüntüleme
1 / 3