Make the Burning Blade Ship Proximity to Vote Down

• Players who pledge to the Burning Blade should not be able to vote down their streak if a ship is within proximity. Much like the hour glass mechanic.

貼文
    觀看數
  • Agreed it hasn't happened to me personally but I've seen some streamers deal with it and I'm not thrilled about the prospect for the "PVP GOD SHIP" getting a W by just running from me and my crew. As u said it's best to copy the HG system here but tbh it would be pretty funny for Flameheart to give you and all your crew a 15 min speech about fighting other ships if you try vote down with a ship nearby, like imagine it happening mid-vote for reaporunners... A pirate can dream lol

• this is something that should definitely be an thing like HG

• very much needed for several reasons

• @ordinatio why? They sell ship as eny regular loot.

• The close but no cigar club in here.

Leave it alone.

• It definitely needs a tweak, but I’m not sure if the HG size proximity is the solution. Imagine trying to vote down after a 2 hour grind, and you can’t because every ship in the server keeps coming back, over and over. It could lead to an endless cycle of sink a boat, sail to reapers, leave reapers to sink a boat, etc etc etc.

If they reduced the radius, I’d like that. But the HG proximity is too large for the BB turn in.

Someone mentioned not being able to vote if the BB has any holes. I like this solution as well, though it doesn’t completely solve the problem.

• Me and my friends were a sloop CHASING the Burning Blade, we hunted them all the way to reapers hideout were we finally "fought" them. I Literally stod on top of the Burning Blade and tried to impede them from voting it down, suddently fell to the ground when enough crewmates on the Burning Blade managed to vote . That was it, the Burning Blade was gone.

• Typical half-baked oversight by Rare.

Oh and BTW when you have the ship, you can bury loot and it won't create a map people can steal to find it. So those precious FOF chests you get (and you get more on server merging) you can bury them if you want for safer keeping and nobody will ever know.

• Nah its frustrating but I don't think that would be fair. Especially when they often have multiple ships after them (for perspective I've never done run and turn in myself as burning blade yet I've only been on other side of it a few times).

貼文
觀看數
頁數 3/10